Most vehicle rental companies tend to make bakkie rental extremely complicated. At Power Truck Hire, we strive to make everything as easy as possible. We don’t have endless forms that have to be completed and or long contracts that have to be read and submitted.
Once you’ve accepted your quote and paid, a vehicle is booked out for you. It is as simple as that!
Here are 5 easy tips to follow when you hire a bakkie:
- Always read the fine print. Know what you are paying for and make sure that you don’t get charged additional items after your rental is completed.
- Find out how many Km’s you get included in your rental fee. It’s also a good idea to know what the additional charges are should you go over your included Km’s.
- Make sure if you will be charged for fuel. Some vehicle rental companies include a tank and expect you to bring the vehicle back full again and other companies prefer to fill the vehicle themselves.
- Ensure the quality of the vehicle that you rent. There are many vehicle rental companies that will rent you any vehicle regardless of your safety. Ensure that the vehicle is licenced and roadworthy.
- Make sure that the bakkie that you hire is properly insured. The last this you want is to be liable for thousands of rand should an accident occur. Also, make sure and that you’re comfortable with potential excesses payable.
We try our best to simplify our processes and to be 100% transparent. You always know where you stand with us!